Friday, September 20, 2013

#picadayfriday

Saturday: I'm potty training her. She's passing on her new found skills to her "beebee."

Sunday: This picture does NO justice to the pain my poor toe was in when Chloe launched a can of green beans (sharp cornered edge) straight into my toe. It got all bruised and (gasp) it was dang near impossible to wear my heels for a few days.

Monday: Coolest. Socks. Ever. They're worn by a pretty sweet kiddo, too. :)

Tuesday: The first game of the year! Chloe sported her new outfit "Gaysee" made her.

Wednesday: Best. Spaghetti Sauce. Ever. Seriously, I crave this stuff like some kind of spaghetti sauce crack head. AND, it's organic!!!! Go buy this, people!

Thursday: There's nothing like a Thursday night wedding to exhaust you the next day at work. My loves sure did have fun though. 

Friday: I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I seriously have the best cheerleaders EVER. I love them to the moon and back!

Have a safe and restful weekend, friends! I have a four hour cheer practice tomorrow morning, so I'm off to bed. 

Nightly night!

Lori 








No comments:

Post a Comment