Friday, September 6, 2013

#picadayfriday


It's #picadayfriday! I'll be honest, though. It's been a busy, crazy week and I didn't take nearly as many pictures as usual! So, we will see how this goes...

Saturday: We went down to the lake house to mow. We were greeted with this beautiful family of deer on the other side of the fence when we pulled up.

Sunday: When its HOT and humid on the lake, sometimes you just have to make lemons out of lemonade. By that I mean, sit in the cold cooler!


Monday: Sick mommy, sick baby= Lots of snuggle time!


Tuesday: Open house night. Chloe joined us. I didn't get much this night. My cheerleaders watched her while I was with parents and one of them sent me this picture. She's looking like she's missing her mama!

Wednesday: I am so very, very grateful that I never sleep trained my baby girl! Every night at 8:30 I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world to get to rock my baby to sleep still! Not many mamas of 2 year olds still get this luxury.

Thursday: Chloe is a master picture taker. Just look at this sunset picture she took from the backseat!

Friday: This is how I'm spending my evening! I love, love, LOVE me some Tori Spelling. Nothing in the world sounds better tonight than a little Tori and Dean on the DVR.

I hope you all have a happy, cool, and safe weekend!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment