Friday, May 16, 2014

#picadayfriday

Here it is, my friends! My third attempt at #picadayfriday. I have so many fun pictures, almost solely of Chloe, to share this week. Let's just say, she's in a "take my picture" kind of phase. I'm really going to try to keep this up every week, but it's HARD to remember to take a meaningful picture everyday! 

Saturday:
A somber picture to remind you how precious life is. I taught almost all of these sweet babies, one of them for 3 consecutive years. Wear your seatbelt, friends. #RIPThomas

Sunday:
Happy Mother's Day!
Chloe: Mommy, open your mouth REAL big like this and I'll take your picture. 

Monday: 
My little fishie!

Tuesday: 
Cool weather means mommy gets to accessorize her outfit with a cardi. #fashionyes

My dance princess tried on her new recital outfit. Adorable! $100 adorable has yet to be decided...

Wednesday:
Chloe and I met Kelly and Kadence at the park. If these aren't the cutest, sweetest girls EVER!

One of the many perks of being a #girlmom. I thank God everyday for this sweet girl.

Thursday:
I was allowed to be in her selfie for daddy Thursday morning. It was my pleasure. 😃 AND, after a long day at the trampoline park and at field day, I came home to these beauties on my doorstep.

#wedgelove

Friday:
Here it is, Friday in a nutshell. The alarm went off at 3:30am. I made it to 3:30pm before I busted out the big guns.

While I struggled to stay awake at work, Chloe went to a swim party with the best babysitter/friend ever. She was too excited to pack her pool bag.

There you have it, #picadayfriday for this week!

Till next time,

Lori








No comments:

Post a Comment