Friday, April 25, 2014

A Day For Pinspiration

It's finally Friday in this week filled with state testing and a sick mommy and baby. Let me be the first to say, it couldn't have come soon enough. There's nothing worse than being sick at work with 25 loud middle schoolers in each class. Scratch that. There truly is. There's nothing worse than being sick at work with 25 middle schoolers taking the STAAR test. i.e. You sit with them in silence from 9:30am-2:30pm. Like I said, Friday couldn't come fast enough. Now my poor baby girl is feeling like complete dog poop.   When I got her up this morning, I was really hoping she was going to feel better, but my hopes were crushed when I was doing her hair. She looked at me through the bathroom mirror with those big blue eyes and literally just lost it. She burst into tears...uncontrollable sobbing. My heart broke. I asked her what was wrong and all she could say was, "I dunno! I jus don't wanna doh. My nose hurts!"  It literally took me several minutes to calm her down. Talk about break a momma's heart!

So, anyways, I did finally make it to school,  but I left my heart at daycare.  :( Which brings me to the topic of my post. I decided to skip my lunch today and focus on getting Pinspired. Chloe's birthday is a mere 53 days away! If you know me, you know I am nothing if not detail oriented.  Being a "more than full time" working mom, means I start the party planning process early. I like every detail to be perfect....especially the invitation, outfit, and the cake!  This year, it's only fitting that Chloe's birthday theme will be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse inspired.  This kid lives and breathes for Mickey Mouse...and Pooyo, Doofy, Minnie, Daisy, and Donald.  Here's a sneak peek at some of the Pinspiration I found.

Party favors?
 

Oh, the ideas!

The gift bags, the water bottles, the personalized sign...oh my!

Because everyone needs some Mouseketools, right?
 

I. AM. IN. LOVE.


More fun gift bag ideas!
 

 Add a fun mouse-eared straw, and the drink is complete!
 
  Every girl knows, you have to have the perfect outfit for the party...
 
 Give me your opinion, the super girly tutu or something like this??
 
I am now totally pumped to put on my mouse ears and get this party planning started! It looks like I have lots of crafting in front of me. Any craftistas out there looking to volunteer countless hours for free???? After Chloe's party, I'll be sure to post pictures of all the fun, and you can see just how Pincrazy I got.  
 
Till next time,
 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment