Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ladies and gentlemen, let the coundown begin!

It's SPRING! Last week we talked about how, for Chloe, spring means a brand new wardrobe.  Oh to be so lucky.... For teachers, though, spring brings on a whole new meaning. Spring is when the abundance of countdowns begin.

I'm pretty sure you could ask any teacher on my campus and they could tell you exactly how many instructional days we have left in the year. Did I say any teacher? ANY teacher! And, in case you're wondering...

There are 50 day, or 1 month and 20 days, or what sounds even better, 37 actual SCHOOL DAYS left until school lets out for summer.

That's not the only countdown going on right now in the Thompson house, though.  Summer is a busy time of year for us.

There are:
 
5 instructional days left until my students attempt take get tortured by rock the STAAR test.

62 days left until my baby girl turns 3. 
Check out her birthday dress I just got in the mail! Thank you Jordan K Clothing! :)

61 days left until my baby girl says 'bye bye paci.' TBH, this totally scares the crap out of me.
This, in a nutshell, is my kiddo. Bow, "sundasses," and a paci. Every girl's must have accessories.         
 
I took this picture back in January, the first time we tried to say "bye bye paci." I found her climbing on the counter to get to where I keep the treasured pacis. As you can see, it didn't end well. :/

78 days left until the husband finally catches up with me in age. PTL!

81 days until I am laying on the beach in Cabo San Lucas.

Here is where we are staying! I know, we'll be roughing it. ;)
I can't wait to kayak to this little piece of paradise!

And, finally, sigh...131 days left until school begins...again. :/

Not that I'm counting or anything...

Till next time,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment