Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's A Halloween Sweetie And Stinky Bacon Kind Of Morning

Happy Halloween friends!  

This beautiful girl is all excited that her daddy got home in time to take her trick or treating tonight. He didn’t get to go last year because he was out of town.  The first thing Chloe said this morning when she saw her costume laying out was, “Daddy doh tick ah teatin’ too!”  Yes, sweet girl, he’s going too.

Now, on to the reason why I am posting this early today.  Sonic is officially on my list of places I will avoid from now on.  They can’t ever seem to get my order completely correct! Usually they forget my condiments, or they can’t seem to make Chloe’ milk shake the kid friendly way even though I specify it in my order. TODAY, topped it all though.

Here’s how it went down:
Sonic: Sonic, can I take your order?
Me: Can I get a junior potato egg and cheese burrito and a diet coke, please?
Sonic: Do you want sausage?
Me: No, no meat at all. Just potato, egg, and cheese.

I am truly not too much of a meat eater at all. I’ll eat chicken, but that’s about it, and it better be smothered in cheese or something yummy.  I’ll let you in on a little secret, too. Not only do I not like bacon, I LOATHE the smell of it. It is just so fowl smelling. Disgusting…

So, anyways, I drive to the window, receive my food, and, due to previous experiences, ask if there’s picante sauce in the bag.

Sonic girl: Yes
Me: (Looking) Um,  no, there’s not. Can I get some napkins also? (No napkins and my drink had diet coke all over the lid.)
Sonic girl: Hands me ONE napkin.
Me: Could I get more than one? Did you see my lid?

This story could go on forever. Let me get to the truly irritating part. Did I mention I don’t like meat? I wasn’t joking. It’s seriously gross…especially breakfast meats. I can’t tell you the last time I ate breakfast sausage or downed a piece of bacon.  Actually, yes, I can. TODAY. The first  bite!

Take a look, folks. 

This is disgusting. I took apart my potato, egg, and cheese burrito to find that it was FILLED to the brim with sausage, bacon, and cheese. No potato, no egg. Just a big ole meaty mess.  To say I was livid is an understatement. So, as I sit here taking out my frustrations on this blog, I am eating my cheesy tortilla and longing for my potato and egg.  I literally pulled out every piece of bacon and sausage. As for the sausage and bacon, it’s now sitting in a trash can.  Poor pig died for nothing.

Oh, and, to top it off…MY CAR SMELLS LIKE I’VE BEEN FRYING BACON IN IT FOR A WEEK. G.R.O.S.S.

Here’s to a tasty, no meat lunch that better come sooner than later because I don’t think this tortilla is going to last long.

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween, my friends!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment