Thursday, July 25, 2013

What's For Dinner?

Tonight I made something very odd for dinner. The recipe idea came from Rusty's Grandma Sue. It's called Cheez-It Chicken. Basically you use crushed Cheez-Its as a breading on chicken. Click here the recipe on Pinterest! I must say, it wasn't as odd tasting as it sounded. The Cheez-It's give the breading a good flavor, yet not too cheesy. Unfortunately, my meat thermometer broke last week, so I accidentally over cooked the chicken. :/ It was a bit dry in places. Oh well, it was an easy, fun recipe that Chloe could even help out with! We added some homemade mashed potatoes and green beans to the meal, and voila!

On another note, Chloe and I went to Altitude Trampoline Park today to meet up for a play date with Kelly and Kadence. It was super fun! The girls had a blast and were nice and worn out when we left to go to lunch. Thanks to Kelly also loving Chipotle, I got my Chipotle fix! :) They really need to open one closer to home. :/

Here's a few pics of the girls from today.  They are truly, irresistibly adorable! :)

Till next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment